PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Word of Mouth TV may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalise user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
PROVISION OF COPY OF PRIVACY STATEMENT
If you require a hard copy of this Privacy Statement or a copy in some other format to suit your particular needs please contact us using the methods detailed in the “Contact Us” paragraph below, and we will arrange for a suitable copy to be provided to you.
PRIVACY AND SITE CHANGES
From time to time, Word of Mouth TV may review and update its Privacy Statement. Revised versions will be updated on the Site.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any feedback or questions about this Statement, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with Word of Mouth TV, you can send us a message via our Contact form »
GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Giveaway terms and conditions govern the manner in which Word of Mouth TV conducts Giveaways. Information on prizes and how to enter Word of Mouth TV competitions form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
1. Only persons over the age of 18 are eligible for entry to The Giveaway. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide Word of Mouth TV or a third party with proof of age and/oridentity.
2. The Giveaway shall begin and finish on the dates specified on the Giveaway page on www.wordofmouthtv.com.au
3. Entrants can make as many entries as they wish on the proviso they have first subscribed to the Word of Mouth TV Youtube channel.
4. The Promotional Prize for winning The Giveaway shall be a package of books as defined on the relevant giveaway page, supplied by the publishers and authors.
5. The Promotional Prize will be mailed out to The Giveaway winner after the winner has provided Word of Mouth TV with a valid mailing address and proof of identity.
6. Word of Mouth TV shall notify the winner of the winning via E-mail within thirty (30) days of The Giveaway. The winner shall receive the Promotional Prize within sixty (60) days of Word of Mouth TV‘s receipt of the details of the winner required in order to affect transfer of the Prize.
7. Notwithstanding Section 6 above, in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Promotional Prize winner fails to respond, within thirty (30) days, to the E-mail notification of his/her winning, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her claim to the prize and Word of Mouth TV shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
8. Word of Mouth TV‘s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Promotional Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
9. Your participation in The Giveaway is considered your agreement that Word of Mouth TV may contact you.
10. The Prize is neither transferrable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth.
11. By entering the Giveaway each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Giveaway and the awarding of the Prize.
12. By entering the Giveaway each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Word of Mouth TV, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection The Giveaway or the acceptance of the Prize.
13. The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Promotional Prize.
14. Word of Mouth TV reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
15. Word of Mouth TV reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend The Giveaway if, in its sole judgement, The Giveaway is not capable of being conducted as specified.
16. Word of Mouth TV reserves the right to disclose winner’s name and identity.
17. By entering Word of Mouth TV competitions, entrants accept the above-stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.
18. Competitions are games of skill and as such, winning entries are selected based on the creativity of entries submitted.
19. All Giveaways are constructed as a game of skill and often rely on entrants submitting their own material such as tweets for judgment. Entrants acknowledge that this material, once submitted, is the Copyright of Word of Mouth TV. They also acknowledge that Word of Mouth TV can republish said material for purposes of publicity and to notify other entrants of the winning entries.
19. These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and its States.